helping you achievestability & peace through planningSCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT
timberwood park estate planning attorneys
Serving from our San Antonio office
At Weisinger Law Firm, PLLC, our Timberwood Park estate planning lawyer, from our San Antonio office, is devoted to providing comprehensive, personalized guidance and support to families. An estate plan can offer true peace and security. Although there is a misconception that estate planning is only important for the wealthy, that could not be further from the truth. Our team helps people find the solution that is best for their goals and needs. If you have questions about estate planning, we can help. Contact us today to set up your strictly confidential consultation with a Texas estate planning attorney.
Providing Comprehensive Estate Planning Services in the Timberwood Park Area
Our central mission is to serve clients with the highest level of professional skill and to help families Achieve Peace Through Planning®. At Weisinger Law Firm, PLLC, we handle the full range of estate planning matters in Timberwood Park and throughout Bexar County. Along with other estate planning and probate matters, our Timberwood Park attorney from our San Antonio office is ready to help your family with:
- Wills: A will is an important building block of an estate plan. You can use your last will & testament to state your final wishes, appoint an executor, handle funeral & burial arrangements, and leave property/assets to heirs. A will should be customized to meet your needs. A professionally-crafted will reduces the risk of conflict between family members. Call our will planning lawyer in Timberwood Park to learn more about how we can help.
- Trusts: Did you know that a trust may be a more cost-effective, efficient way to distribute assets to your beneficiaries? It would be a big mistake to assume that trusts are only for those with a very high net worth. Many families can benefit from the estate planning advantages offered by trusts. Call our trust planning attorney serving the citizens of Timberwood Park to learn more.
- Power of Attorney (POA): Your estate plan should protect you and make things easier on your family members in the event that you become incapacitated. One of the best tools is the Power of Attorney (POA). You can give a spouse, adult child, or other trusted loved one the authority that they need to act on your behalf. Our Timberwood Park estate planning lawyer from our San Antonio office can help you set up POA documents.
- Probate: Probate can be a complicated, time-consuming process. Our probate attorney in Timberwood Park helps people and families with all aspects of probate. Whether you have questions about limiting your estate’s exposure to probate or you need guidance navigating the probate process, our Bexar County probate lawyer can help.
- Guardianships: An adult guardianship is a type of legal arrangement whereby a trusted party (spouse, adult child, parent, sibling, etc.) is granted the authority to act on behalf of a vulnerable and legally incapacitated individual. These cases should always be dealt with in a sensitive, caring manner. Our guardianship attorney serving the citizens of the Timberwood Park area can help you take action to protect your loved one.
- Special Needs Planning: Special needs individuals require specialized attention in estate planning. We work closely with families to ensure that they are doing right by their most vulnerable members. Most notably, our estate planning team can help you set up a special needs trust so that you can leave money to support a vulnerable loved one without undermining their ability to receive Medicaid benefits or SSI benefits. To learn more, please do not hesitate to contact our special needs trust lawyer in Timberwood Park from our San Antonio office.
Why Rely On Our Timberwood Park Estate Planning Lawyer?
Estate planning is not one-size-fits-all. For an estate plan to be truly effective, it must be narrowly tailored to meet your objectives and the specific needs of your family. Our founding attorney Charlie Weisinger is Board Certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization in Estate Planning and Probate Law. Our entire team has the skills and passion that your family can trust. Among other things, our Timberwood Park estate planning attorney from our San Antonio office is prepared to:
- Listen to your story and answer any questions you have about estate planning;
- Gather the financial documents, records, and other information you need to proceed;
- Help you evaluate different estate planning strategies;
- Handle all of the legal and financial estate planning paperwork; and
- Develop a comprehensive estate plan that best suits your individual needs.
Schedule a Confidential Consultation With a Timberwood Park Estate Planning Attorney
At Weisinger Law Firm, PLLC, our Timberwood Park estate planning lawyer serves clients with integrity, consistency, and excellence. If you have any questions about estate planning, we are here to help. Give us a call now at 210-308-0800 or send us a direct message to set up a confidential initial appointment. We provide estate planning services in Timberwood Park, San Antonio, and throughout Bexar County.
have a question?
We’re here to help?